• Triple quadrupole MS instruments
• TripleTOF MS instrument
• Ion trap and orbitrap MS instruments
• Induced Couple Plasma MS instrument
• Liquid Scintillation Counters
• U(H)PLC technology
• Classical HPLC combined with UV and fluorescence detectors
• Gas Chromatography
• Chiral separations (LC and GC)
• Dried Blood Spots/VAMS analysis
• Protein Binding
• Chemical Derivatization
• Multi component analysis
We are committed to offer our sponsors the latest technologies on ultra-(high) performance liquid chromatography coupled to triple quadrupole, Q-TOF and orbi-trap mass spectrometers. With our state-of-the art equipment we are able to support micro dosing studies and mass balance studies. We have a license for the analysis of radio labelled compounds and at our facility Liquid Scintillation Counters are available for 14C, 3H and 125I. For low radioactive, fractionated mass balance study samples (radio profiling), a Liquid Scintillation Counter is operating at the Bioanalytical laboratory.
Quantitative ultrasensitive analysis of metal-based drugs can be performed using ICP-MS. We provide bioanalytical capabilities for Phase I-IV trials and pre-clinical studies.